Effective Date: January 22, 2013
Please read this Policy carefully before you provide us with any personal information, install the Unfrazzle app, or use the Service.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our website or Unfrazzle, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, email address or telephone number (“personal information”), information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geolocation, and about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
We collect some of this this information directly from you when you provide it to us. We may also collect such information automatically as you use the Service. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on our website or through the Service may include the following:
- information that you provide by completing forms on our website or reporting problems to us;
- data you enter through the Service;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- information you share through social media;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- your search queries on the website.
Information We May Gather Through Tracking Technologies
We may use web beacons on our site or other sites and may permit third parties to place them on our site to monitor the effectiveness of advertising or for other legitimate purposes such as analyzing the effectiveness of our web pages and content. A web beacon is a small graphic image on a web page, in a web-based document or in an e-mail message that is designed to allow the site owner or a third party to monitor who is visiting a site. Web beacons are often invisible to the user because they are typically very small and the same color as the background of the web page, document or e-mail message. Web beacons are represented as HTML IMG tags in the web page; a user can click on “view profiles” of the web page to see whether the page is using a web beacon. Web beacons collect the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to, the URL of the page the web beacon comes from and the time it was viewed. Web beacons can also be linked to personal information; for example, advertising networks use web beacons to add information to a personal profile of what sites a person is visiting and to determine what banner ads to display based on the profile. Another use of web beacons is to provide an independent accounting of how many users have visited a particular website. Web beacons are also used to gather statistics about web browser usage at different places on the Internet.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- to provide the Service;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to notify you about changes to the Service or our website or any other products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to any subsidiary of Bhageera;
- to contractors, service providers and other parties we use to support our business;
- to a party that acquires our company or our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding;
The Service may be used by two or more users in coordination with one another. In connection with such coordinated use, you may elect to share your personal information with other users of the Service.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging onto the website and visiting your account profile page.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any transmission of data involving the Unfrazzle app is encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping it confidential, and for monitoring which other Unfrazzle users you share information with and what information you share.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website or servers. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our servers.
PO Box 1413
Mountain View, CA 94042